OCD isn't a joke.
We're here to share the truth about OCD and deliver effective care. If you need help, book a free call to work with a NOCD Therapist.
and OCD advocate
Covered by insurance:
- A fun and helpful personality quirk
- A flippant way to describe being a “neat freak” or a “germophobe”
- Being overly interested in or devoted to a particular subject
- Managed by talk therapy
- Something that should be joked about in the media
- A chronic mental illness that affects 1 of 40 globally and can lead to suicide
- Recurring fears that often have violent, sexual, contamination, religious and relationship themes
- An internal war to disprove thoughts, images, and urges with 100% certainty
- Managed by Exposure and Response Prevention (ERP) Therapy
Start your treatment with a NOCD Therapist
Do live video sessions with a licensed therapist specialized in ERP, the gold standard treatment for OCD. Get started with a free 15-minute call.
NOCD and I are bent on removing all stigma associated with OCD and more importantly, creating the most accessible treatment for absolutely everyone dealing with this condition.