OCD isn't a joke
We're here to share the truth about OCD and deliver effective care. If you need help, book a free call to work with a NOCD Therapist.
- Howie Mandel
- NOCD Partner
Covered by insurance
- A fun and helpful personality quirk
- A flippant way to describe being a “neat freak” or a “germophobe”
- Being overly interested in or devoted to a particular subject
- Something that should be joked about in the media
- Managed by talk therapy
- A chronic mental illness that affects 1 of 40 globally and can lead to suicide
- Recurring fears that often have violent, sexual, contamination, religious and relationship themes
- An internal war to disprove thoughts, images, and urges with 100% certainty
- Managed by Exposure and Response Prevention (ERP) Therapy
Start your treatment with a NOCD Therapist
Do live video sessions with a licensed therapist specialized in ERP, the gold standard treatment for OCD. Get started with a free 15-minute call.